At Rosa Coffee, your privacy is very important to us.
Rest assured, the personal information we collect will be keep safe.
We promise not to transfer your information to a 3rd party service that are not directly required for us to perform business.
The only personal information Rosa Coffee collects is information you volunteer, for example, if you:
- order coffee - we would need your name, contact details and delivery address, what was purchased
- request information from us or interact with Rosa Coffee
- sign-up for email updates, promotions etc
If at any time you do not wish to receive emailed information from us, you may unsubscribe and we will take you off the email list.
Email addresses are kept secure and not provided to anyone else.
All the information you provide on the website is encrypted and sent securely using SSL.
Security of Credit Card Transactions
Simply put, Rosa Coffee uses the Stripe secure payment gateway for credit card transactions on our website.
- All the information you provide is encrypted and sent securely using SSL.
- All credit card payments are protected by bank level security and are handled by a secure, PCI compliant third party.
- Your credit card number cannot be viewed by Rosa Coffee.
- Stripe provides a safe and secure means of collecting payments online.
- For more information about Stripe please see https://stripe.com/nz
You have the right to ask for a copy of any personal information we hold about you, and to ask for it to be corrected if you think it is wrong.